Our Commitment to Our Vendors, Clients, and Partners During COVID-19
Angels Landscape and Suburban Sidewalks
Angels Landscape & Suburban Sidewalks is continuing to evaluate the Coronavirus
(COVID-19) situation closely
Naturally, the health and well-being of our employees, clients and vendor partners are of utmost importance to us. We are focused and committed to our preparedness efforts for everyone’s safety, and have implemented the following:
- We provided our employees with CDC information and best practices to prevent the spread of the illness.
- As of March 17, 2020, none of our team members have traveled outside of the country, and any team member returning from vacation must stay home for the required incubation period of 14 days to ensure no symptoms are experienced.
- We are encouraging all team members to be vigilant in regards to personal health and Any Department of Health designated symptoms will require a mandatory self-quarantine period of 14 days.
- Facility preparedness and cleaning standards in our offices and trucks.
- Social distancing protocols are being practiced.
- We have elected to suspend all estimating appointments at this time.
- Our administrative staff will be asking clients their preferences* on meeting in person vs electronically.
*Please alert our office if there are protocols on your site you would like us to be aware of and service accordingly.
Angels Landscaping & Suburban Sidewalks will continue to monitor this situation and make changes if needed to ensure every effort is being made to deliver uninterrupted services to all our clients in the safest way possible for all involved.