BUSINESS RESUMPTION NOTICE
Angels Landscape and Suburban Sidewalks
MONDAY MARCH 30th 2020
To our Valued Customers and Business Partners:
The impact and outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) is continuing to impact people and countries around the world. Our top priority is the health and safety of patients, employees, customers, partners, and communities. We understand the challenges facing all residents and business owners in NJ and we aim to support their needs in any way we can.
We will resume working on Monday March 30th, 2020.
Our TEAM will be executing pre-established health, safety and welfare initiatives while working on your property. The delivery of seamless service and support during these challenging times is our NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.
- We are carefully monitoring the rapidly changing situation, following guidance from both the CDC and local health authorities.
- Our employees take seriously the cleanliness of our equipment and environment. We know that this is more important than ever.
- We are encouraging our team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing, social distancing, and staying home if they are feeling ill.
- We are cleaning all trucks, equipment and tools daily.
- We are limiting how many people travel in our trucks
- All TEAM members have been provided PPE.
- We will not enter your home or business.
- We will not engage with you face to face.
- We will honor all property and site guidelines.
In short, while we do not have all the answers, we will do our best to deliver your ‘PEACE OF MND’
ANGELS LANDSCAPE & SUBURBAN SIDEWALKS